We are happy to assist you in your stone style and color selection. Information that is helpful to us in better understanding your project needs:
- Is this for interior or exterior use?
- Do you need a masonry installer?
- What color-tones are you looking to achieve with your stone?
- Determine your total stone needs:
- Quantities needed are calculated in square foot for stone flats and linear footage for corners:
^ Measure total square footage of area to be covered. Subtract areas for doors, windows, etc.
^ Measure total linear feet footage of outside corners needed; multiply this measure by .5 to calculate the amount of square footage the corners will absorb. This number should be subtracted from the total square footage measurement.
Bring this information with you to our showroom and we will be happy to assist you in further determining your stone selection.